Hello

I am trying to use Mariano's soft delete plugin with cakephp 2.0 but
have come accross  little problem

"Call to protected method Model::_deleteDependent() from context
'SoftDeletableBehavior' "

so thats "$model->_deleteDependent($id, $cascade);" on line 102

This error is because as per the migration guides comments, there are
now visibility keywords for model methods.

so, how can i access these methods from the behaviour?

Thanks for any help.  it would be really usefull to get this working
as its a behaviour im sure lots of people use a lot.

Will