My models are:

#Service
class Service extends AppModel {
        var $name = 'Service';

        var $hasAndBelongsToMany = array(
        'ServiceCategorie' => array(
            'className' => 'ServiceCategorie',
            'joinTable' => 'servicecategories_services',
            'foreignKey' => 'service_id',
            'associationForeignKey' => 'service_categorie_id'
        )
    );

}

#ServiceCategorie
class ServiceCategorie extends AppModel {
        var $name = 'ServiceCategorie';

        var $hasAndBelongsToMany = array (
        'Service' => array (
            'className' => 'Service',
            'joinTable' => 'servicecategories_services',
            'conditions' => '',
            'order' => '',
            'limit' => '',
            'unique' => true,
            'foreignKey' => 'service_categorie_id',
            'associatedKey' => 'service_id',
            'with' => 'ServiceCategorieService',
          ),
        );
}

#ServiceCategorieService
class ServiceCategorieService extends AppModel {
        var $name = 'ServiceCategorieService';
        var $useTable = 'servicecategories_services';

}