Hi,

I haven't been able to find a page on cakephp.org that lists all the
sites powered by cakephp.

I believe in this framework and use it for a lot of my projects, but
some of my clients want to know the biggest applications that this
framework is supporting / capable of supporting.

For their satisfaction, can someone point me to some sites (maybe
social networking or blogging, etc) that are running on cake?

Thanks in advance,
Mandy