No matter how limited your english might be, a simple 'please' is not too hard
to add.

For the jQuery part you should look at the various tutorials on the web, since
this is a cake group.
The cake part is to add the jquery script to the .ctp file of the desired view.

-flosky

hoss7 <hoss...@gmail.com> schrieb:

tell me best way for create autoComplete with jquery in cakephp 1.3