I would not do this myself, but you can find all instances of this being
used, set a prefix and replace all variables in the code to use your prefix
variables. Make sure you set any missing variables that are extracted.

Hope you understand what I said above, do not have much time right now to go
into details about implementation.

--
Larry E. Masters