this is looking super buggy.  if i click around my site, one moment it
can find the model the next it can't.

eg: "Fatal error: Class 'CalendarAppModel' not found in /Users/
willbarker/Dropbox/tractor2/Tractor/Plugin/Calendar/Model/Event.php on
line 2"

on a page that 5 mins ago worked fine.

is there a way to look up where its looking for a model class?