Ok, I downloaded and put PHPUnit into my vendors folder. Now when I
run test.php I get an error about not being able to load a file from
PHPUnit's Autoload.php file

require_once(PHP/CodeCoverage/Filter.php) [function.require-once]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory [ROOT/vendors/PHPUnit/
Autoload.php, line 46]

I tried updating pear channels and clearing pear cache, neither of
those fixed this problem

Is this Filter.php file part of Pear? Maybe PHPUnit isn't able to find
it because my pear isn't working properly? When I run 'pear' in the
terminal it appears to be working just fine.

Thanks for any help.