Don't know if I'm just not search for the right keywords, but I'm hoping
some one might be able to point me in the right direction for a tutorial or
advice on how to use Acl with a REST type of authentication.   The specific
case I'm trying to do is explained something like this...

   - I create a "tasks" rss feed.  (available at something like
   [domain]/tasks/tasks/index.rss)
   - This index method is Acl controlled
   - If I'm logged in as a user I can view the rss feed directly.
   - If I'm logged in as a user and I view the feed with a feed aggregator /
   reader I cannot see it.
      - I cannot see it because the aggregator is not passing the Acl check
      (even though its at the same domain installed in the same system)
      - If I turn on allowedActions = 'index', the reader works
   - How might I get the aggregator to pass authentication based on the user
   using the feed reader?  (because I want to manage permissions for viewing
   the feed in the same way that I manage permission to individual methods)