meh, no its not. Working for prefixed routes, but not for others

E.g., I have a register() method in my users controller,

Can't reach it with:

/users/register

gives:

Error: Users.RegisterController could not be found.

Error: Create the class RegisterController below in file: /home/
richarda/www/test/cake_zero/www/app/Plugin/Users/Controller/
RegisterController.php

Can be reached at:
/users/users/register

/admin/users/index renders the users controller admin_index() method
correctly.