The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of
CakePHP 2.0.2 [1]. We saw the need to release this version after a bug that
was introduced in the 2.0.1 version regarding the calculation of the
Content-Length header. This bug can cause unexpected errors in the ouput
such as failed ajax requests, unclosed html tags, and more. People using
2.0.1 are highly encouraged to upgrade their apps to use this new version
as soon as possible. In total, there were 13 commits and 7 issues have been
resolved for 2.0.2. A complete list of the changes can be viewed in the
changelogs page [2], but this is a quick summary of changes that made it
into 2.0.2:

   - Exception messages are shown instead of overridden in debug mode
   - Fixes encoding issues with debug().
   - Fixed typos in default css
   - MimeType audio/ogg added
   - Fixes UUID issue in SQLite
   - Fixes issue in RequestHandlerComponent.
   - Updates generated cache files to include the response object
   - Returns correct byte length instead of number of characters in
   Content-Length
   -

   Download a packaged release [1]

   - View the changelog [2]