Ok, I've upgraded to 2.0.2, changed the code of
EpisodeReleaseController.php, and i have fixed the add problem. Now I
am building the edit function. I have used the console cake bake
controller to create it, but it seems that each time I press save it
adds a new association.
Example;
"Post" as been added with "TagA" and "TagC". I edit it and in the
multiple select I deselect the "TagC" and select the "TagB". I'd
expect now to have only "TagA" and "TagB", but if I press save it
shows: "TagA,TagC,TagA,TagB".

Code here:
https://github.com/ilmattodel93/IMattiDel93-s-Site/blob/master/app/Controller/EpisodeReleasesController.php