Just a little bit ago I ran into a situation where my View is displaying
nothing, as in a blank page.

The result is the same with 2.0 RC3 & 2.1 which would lead me to believe
it's a coding issue, but there are no errors to be found as far as I can
see.

I tested the method in the controller and it executes to completion.
It's seems as though the View has rendered, it's just blank (regardless of
what I put in the view).
Firebug shows empty html, head & body, No CSS, no JS, no content.
Clearing the cache and tmp dir has no effect.

I'm only having this issue with a single method within the controller.

http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1996798666