Hi,

 I have my website developed in Cakephp1.1.  Now i decided to upgrade
it to the latest version cakephp 1.3. After upgrade i am facing
problems which is understandable.  I have resolve quite a few problems
and somehow managed to rectify.

However, i am facing a big problem. I am using requestAction and
passing the url in requestAction. Like $this-
>requestAction($url,array('return')).  Here $url is as "controller/
action/parameter1/parameter2..". But this is not working in new
upgrade cakephp 1.3, it is not accepting the parameters.

I know i can use it like this $this->requestAction(array('controller'
=> 'controllername', 'action' => 'actionname'), array('pass' =>
array('parameters1'))); The problem with this would be that i have
change a lot of my previous code.

I have seen in the manual (http://book.cakephp.org/view/991/
requestAction) that i can still use old style of requestAction in
Cakephp1.3 as well. but somehow are not working.

Can anyone help me for this.

Thanks