and it should also be mentioned that now all keys are (forced)
lowercase.
I dont know WHY but thats how it is now..
really messed up tons of my library classes - which of course were
looking for keys like "Data" instead of now "data"
took me hours to fix all occurrences of this change. especially if you
dont have 100% test coverage for your libs (which you usually dont^^).