I am writing a custom datasource. I was implementing the delete action
in the datasource and ran into a problem. I expected that when I call
Model::delete($id, false); it would execute the Datasource::delete()
method. But that does not happen. First a method called calculate() is
executed and then Datasource::read() is executed. I dont know why.

1. So why does the calculate() method get called and how do I prevent
that as it makes no sense my implementation.

2. Why does the read() method get called before delete() and how do I
prevent that?

3. Is there a document somewhere that lists the methods called in
order of execution for CRUD operations?