so your associations are as follows

Blog {

    hasMany = array(Image);

}

Image {

    belongsTo = array(Blog);

}

and your tables represent these associations with the correct foreignKeys?

Can you paste your code in to the pastes bin:

http://www.cakephp.org/pastes/add

and then provide the link.

It might be handy to go through the associations section of the manual
again. Have a look at the additional parameters you can define in the
associations e.g. foreign key.

cheers,
mikee