I would like to improve my rather crude login system. For now, after
login, I redirect the user to '/', or the "Home" page.
I would like to "trap" or retrieve the URL the user intended to go to,
pass it as parameter to my login function, to redirect to this URL
instead of Home.
is there a way to do this, or should I write a "checkSession" with
parameter, which would be the URL from where it is called?

Thanks,
Bernard