Thank you for your response here, but the post required you to send an
email.
We want to make sure we are not exactly bringing more liabilites to a
project we want to launch in weeks.
The idea is to fast track the project and launch soonest. we have
pretty gone far but it is indeed a large scoped and complex one.

So I am looking for pros who have long term dreams and can identify an
investment avenue. by pros we mean some one who is not new to cakephp,
version control systems like gits, it don't matter ur OS platform
ofcourse, ability to use jquery, twitter bootstrap, perhaps have seen
alot more than cakephp in action. :) etc.

best regards.