Hi everyone! I have the following problem:

I have a login form contained in a div called 'popup' which gets shown
via AJAX when a user clicks an ajax->link on the homepage. I'm
submitting the login form through ajax->submit().

In my Users controller, login() method, I set the following logic:

- if login data was not good set $error and display it in the login
form.

- if login data good, redirect to homepage - $this->redirect('/');

In the controller I have the requestHandler component enabled.

Now my problem is that if the login data is good, $this->redirect('/')
kicks in, but, because the form submission was done through AJAX, the
redirect result (my homepage) gets rendered inside the 'popup' div.

I was not able to find a way to do a full non-ajax redirect subsequent
to an ajax form submission.

For better explaining the above, please go to
http://bin.cakephp.org/saved/519 where you'll see my controller code,
my form as well as a more detailed description of the problem.

Hopefully someone has had this problem before me and knows a fix for
it.

Thanks!