Hi Walther,

Thanks for the reply. You have a point that we don't mask these errors
we fix them but I cant show fatal error in production, so I want to
mask Fatal error and show default page or some default error and log
the actual error to fix it.

Strict standard errors we are getting is below:

Strict Standards: Non-static method Configure::read() should not be
called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/
www/hachi-2.0/cake/libs/debugger.php on line 308 Strict Standards: Non-
static method Configure::getInstance() should not be called
statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/
hachi-2.0/cake/libs/configure.php on line 155 Strict Standards: Non-
static method CakeLog::write() should not be called statically,
assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/hachi-2.0/cake/
libs/debugger.php on line 311 Strict Standards: Non-static method
String::insert() should not be called statically, assuming $this from
incompatible context in /var/www/hachi-2.0/cake/libs/debugger.php on
line 311 Strict Standards: Non-static method CakeLog::getInstance()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible
context in /var/www/hachi-2.0/cake/libs/cake_log.php on line 230

We are also trying to migrate to new version as you recommended.

Thanks