Is this an intentional change in 2.0?
That if I call
/plugin_name/controller/action/
and if happen to have a controller with the same name in /app/
Controller dir
that it uses the local controller in app dir instead of plugin dir?

I have a "ConversationsController" in the plugin "Messaging"
I also happen to have a ConversationsController in the app.
They don't have to be directly related. The latter can be part of the
app dir stuff, the plugin controller of course part of the plugin.

But they now create a collision.
Is it possible to deactivate this? I can understand that this might
come in handy if you want to override certain classes from a plugin.
But unlike View files the controllers don't seem to have an own folder
for this

for Views it usually is
/app/View/Plugin/... (therefore only everything in Plugin is
responsible for overriding plugin files).

shouldnt it be
/app/Controller/Plugin/
and
/app/Model/Plugin