OK, I guess I don't know enough to do what I want to, so I am running
around in circles.

I have a view, with a form sending request parameters to the same view.
Works fine, build my query and display results OK.

BUT, if I have more than one page of results, a click on next page, as
it call the page without data, reset my search!
So, is there a way to save those data?

In fact, I am guessing that I am asking how to save a variable between 2
calls to the same function. Should I use session for that, or is there
another way?

Thanks,
Bernard