Hi,

Hello all,

i  have made a logout button in my app.in userheader and header
respectively.But when i click on logout button it logs me out of app but
not from facebook and also after logging out from app again when i login it
doesnot delete the session but again logs me in via my facebook
account....plz help...

Header code
if($this->Session->read("facebook_id")==1)
                {
                echo $html->link('logout', array('controller' => 'users',
'action' => 'logout'));

                }
                else
                {

__('logout')?></a>
               }

logout function in controller code
$this->Session->delete('userdetails');
     $this->Session->delete('facebook_id');
      $language_name=$this->Session->read('language');
     $this->Session->destroy();

--
Regards
Arti Grover