Hi
I've been trying to use bake, but when I use  the -app switch on a
newly baked project, it says the directory exists, choose another. If i
give the full path to the new project, it then asks the database config
questions, which is good, but then when it tries to set that up, it
includes the full path to the file instead of just the file name, i.e.
c:\wamp\www\cake\c:\wamp\cake\mytest\config\database.php
which is obviously not good.

Anyone know what I should be doing?

Thanks in advance