David,
I am new to Cake & PHP, so take that into account.

https://gist.github.com/1521980

This is working for me (so far).
Regards,
Tim

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 1:40 PM, David Brisebois
<david.briseb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I've been working with CakePHP 1.2/1.3 in the past, but first time
> with 2.0.4
>
> I just started a project, now trying to load Auth component from
> AppController, turns out it doesn't seem to load ! I put the
> AppController.php in /app/Controller, I put only a die() but nothing
> happens !!
>
> I have the App:uses('AppController','Controller'); on top of my
> AccountsController but still nothing. But a die() in /lib/Controller/
> AppController.php does work !
>
> What am I missing ? Not a filename typo, I changed it 3 times...
>
> Thanks in advance and good holidays to everybody ;)
>
> --
> Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials
> http://tv.cakephp.org
> Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help
> others with their CakePHP related questions.

| cellphone: +18579280348 |

| 123 10th Street | San Francisco | CA 94103 |
| web: www.zign.me | skype: timothy.o.reilly | twitter: @timothyjoreilly |