Hi all.
I am currently "struggling" with localizing my created and modified
values from db.

I am using the Time helper, and have tried to get it to output real
nice.

echo $time->niceShort($post['Post']['created']);

This gived me the Today, Yesterday, and Dec 29th 2011, 23:33

Translating of the Today and Yesterday I have done in my locale.po
file, so they are no problem, but I can not seem to get the Dec 29th
2011 to display as: 29 Des 2011 or similar.

How can I get it working? Any suggestions?
I have all, Jan -> Dec in locale.po file, but they do not translate
using time helper.

Any and all help! Much Appreciated!
Thanks!
-Tom