Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to return a generic error every time something
goes wrong with a REST request.  So for example, I would like to
return a simple, XML response like:

<error>
There was a problem processing your request.
</error>

Anytime something goes wrong when something is accessed via REST (e.g.
the template is in the View/$ControllerName/xml folder) but NOT when
the page is accessed normally (the template is in the View/
$ControllerName/ folder).  Is there way way to do this in Cake?  Or
perhaps a smarter way to achieve similar functionality?

Thanks,

-Will