Hello all,

I am trying to add a menu system to my project so that it appears on all my
pages. The one I was able to find that looked good to me is found here,
http://www.palivoda.eu/2008/04/dynamic-menu-in-cakephp/

The problem I am running into is after doing everything the site said to do
I get the following error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in
C:\UniServer\www\new_company_test\app\View\Layouts\default.ctp on line 41

line 41 of my default.ctp file is echo
$this->Menu->render($this->Session->read('Menu.main'));
exactly like the site said to do it.

It looks like this was written in 2008 so I assume this was written for 1.2
or 1.3.

I have looked at the 2.0 documentation to try and figure out what needs to
change to make it work in 2.0 with no luck.  Is there anyone that can point
me in the right direction to get this resolved? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Jamie