Hi Ishan,

As I saw, the problem with http://gprotocol.com/sai/ is that TinyMCE
can not load further component. It tries to download them but the
response is 404. (check it in firebug or chrome developer tool and
check the console tab):
GET http://gprotocol.com/sai/js/langs/en.js 404 (Not Found)
tiny_mce.js:1Failed to load: http://gprotocol.com/sai/js/langs/en.js
GET http://gprotocol.com/sai/js/themes/simple/editor_template.js 404
(Not Found)
tiny_mce.js:1Failed to load:
http://gprotocol.com/sai/js/themes/simple/editor_template.js

I guess you forgot to put every TinyMCE related js to the correct
path. TinyMCE is not a single js, it has more components which will be
downloaded by the main js file you included: js/tiny_mce.js.

I hope this will solve your issue.