Hello.

I'm starting to build an app on CakePHP 2.x - I have been using
version 1.2 since now.

I downloaded the 2.0.5 Stable version, set it up on my localhost,
created DB with simple table 'subpages' and Subpage model, created
simple layout with couple of html tags and:

<?php echo $this->fetch('content'); ?>

And what I get is an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method View::fetch() in
(...)default.ctp on line 14

This is a clean version of Cake, I didn't modify anything. Just added
one simple model Subpage.php and default.ctp with call to fetch
function, as wrote in Cookbook.

Anybody knows what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for help!
Anna