I'm using Session::setFlash() to show messages to the user, but there
are some things I don't like about it:

1) It can only show one message at a time. I'd like to be able to set
several messages and have them all displayed once the page refreshes.
2) While you can set layouts for the entire flash message, I'd rather
be able to set a flash "type", which would simply change the CSS class
for each message I set (depending on the layout). This way, I could
have a list of several messages, and some could be confirmations (with
a green checkmark) and other could be errors or warnings in red, all in
the same "flash box".

I was thinking if there was a way I could override the Session
component (particularly the setFlash() function), that would be an easy
way to handle it. Is this possible, and if so, is it the best way to do
what I want above?

Thank you,
Brandon