Jose Diaz-Gonzalez has some code on github that may help here
you'll have to adjust/play

a domain redirect comp - set up a model domain_prefixes
https://gist.github.com/1498851

Static Page Route plugin (has 1.3/2.x branches) - you'll have to create
something very bespoke but this will help you compare diffs for cake 1.3 to
2.x
https://github.com/josegonzalez/page_route

that article still a good source of info too
my custom routes did not require many changes for 2.x
and the upgrade shell will help too

(others may have very different ideas about how to approach this)
 - S