Hello, I have a Post model with each Post can have many Comments and
each Comment belongs to a Post.

What I'm trying to do is select only Posts which have 5 more comments
using Pagination.

I'm confused on how to construct this query and how to do it using
Pagination. I know I need to get a count of how many comments each
post has, but how with the paginator?

Can anyone point me in the right direction, something like
Post.comments > 5, this doesn't work obviously.

$this->Post->recursive = 1;
        $this->paginate = array(
                'conditions'=>array(
                        'status'=>'published',
                        'Post.comments > 5'
                ),
                'limit'=>10,
                'order'=>'published_on DESC'
        );
$this->set('posts', $this->paginate('Post'));

Thanks.