Hi,

I am using the new V2.1 and having a strange problem on a new project.

I am doing a find() and the sql log returns me that data is found.
$results = $this->GObject->find('all', array(
                'conditions' => $this->SearchConditions['conditions'],
                'fields' => $this->SearchConditions['fields'],
                'order' => $this->SearchConditions['order'],
                'limit' => $this->SearchConditions['limit'],
            ));
debug($results);

But on my screen, I only see the typical yellow debug line and it's
empty.
I don't get this into my head...

I copied the displayed SQL log into phpmyadmin and there I also get
results, so the statement is OK!
But why the hell I can't show it in the debug?

Is there anything new to V2.1 I may missed?
I also have the debugkit plugin running, but there I only get "Warning
No active database connections".

I don't know what to do...
Please advice!