Hi,

I have this model 'Eigenschaftsarten'

class Eigenschaftsarten extends AppModel {
var $name = 'Eigenschaftsarten';
var $useTable = 'Eigenschaftsarten';
var $primaryKey = 'EIA_ID';

function getEIA_IDNames($array){
$return = $this->find('first', array(
'conditions' => array(
''
),
'fields' => 'EIA_UEN_BESCHREIBUNG'
)); debug($return);

and I have another model where I want to use the function ' getEIA_IDNames '

App::uses('Eigenschaftsarten', 'Model');
class Objekt extends AppModel {
function reduceEia($params){
debug(Eigenschaftsarten::getEIA_IDNames($params));

I can access the model  'Eigenschaftsarten' but the function  '
getEIA_IDNames '
returns me this statement:

*SQL Query: *SELECT `Objekt`.`EIA_UEN_BESCHREIBUNG`, `Objekt`.`OBJ_ID` FROM
`myproject`.`Objekt` WHERE 1 = 1 LIMIT 1

I don't understand this!!
Why is the model  'Eigenschaftsarten' not reading the table   var $useTable
= 'Eigenschaftsarten'; ??
Why it is reading from the model 'Objekt'?

Please advice!!