Pages isn't probably the right place to put it.

I would just make it a .ctp file, or create a view class that uses the .php
extension. So if your pages controller used that view it would dispatch
something like /pages/SkillsMat to /views/pages/skills_mat.php. If you need
the .php extension to show, check Router::parseExtensions()

If that's a full program and you have to use it as-is, then consider
sticking it in Vendors and writing a controller that dispatches
accordingly, like

// in 1.3
class SkillsController extends AppController [

  function run($file) {
    App::import('Vendor', 'SkillsMat', array('file' => $file.'.php'));