Hi!

I have been trying to install cakephp on USB. I figured hey how hard
could it be. I r stuck :(. Goggled a lot but not much on the topic so
here is what i did i hope someone could give some points on how to
continue.

Until now i :

1.
used zip usb version of xampp 1.7.7. -> "g:\myapp\htocs" , is how it
looks
ran the setup xampp bat
ran the start xampp and mysql bat files
and is XAMPP 1.7.7 up and running

2.
configured my mysql with user passwords ..general stuff

3. Cakephp -> internal server error  when executing the index.php in
the root folder

>From the logfile of the php could be seen that the paths are totally
wrong. The error repeats for a lot of stuff.

Example:
[10-Mar-2012 21:06:48] PHP Warning:  include(C:\xampp\htdocs\cakephp
\lib\Cake\Error\ErrorHandler.php) [<a
href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in G:\myapp\htdocs\myapp\lib\Cake\Core
\App.php on line 505

So any insights on how to configure the cake to use relative paths or
at least the right ones? As the setup_xampp.bat was run the paths
should be ok.
 Or maybe point me to what paths i should check for in the phpinfo().

Thanks in advance