So I have this function where the user can add the weight to materials and
save them. However after the updateAll, $this->redirect doesn't work at all
and the result shows up with a blank page with nothing in the source. In an
ideal world I would have it redirect to a different page but at a minimum I
would like it to go back to the page where they entered in the weights.

  public function instructions($id = null) {
        $instructions = $this->Formula->findFormula($id);
        $count = count($instructions);
        $this->set(array('instructions' => $instructions, 'count' =>
$count, 'formulaId' => $id));
        if(!empty($this->data)) {
            $count = count($this->request->data);
            for($i = 0; $i <= $count; $i++) {
                $this->Formula->updateAll(
                    array('Formula.weight' =>
$this->request->data['Formula'][$i]['weight']),
                    array('Formula.id' =>
$this->request->data['Formula'][$i]['id'])
                );
        $this->redirect(array('controller' => 'instructions', 'action' =>
'instructions', $id));
    }

I have no idea what causes this. Any help is much appreciated, even if its
just telling me where in the manual to read up on it.