I have removed 'var $uses' from a controller and replaced it with
calls to 'loadModel()'. I'm just wondering if I need to load a model
which isn't referenced directly in a function, but is referenced in a
contain.
e.g.

$contain =
array('SurveyResponse'=>array('SurveyQuestion'),'BookingOrder'=>array('Room','Rate','AddOnPurchase'=>array('AddOn')));
 //
Association between Booking and SurveyResponse in SurveyResponse Model
$this->Booking->contain($contain);

Is it necessary to load the 'SurveyResponse' Model as it is mentioned
in the above contain statement for the Booking Model?

Thanks