sry, I didn't read that "model" part

looking at bake() in the ModelTask you can see which are available:

if (is_object($name)) {
if ($data == false) {
$data = array();
$data['associations'] = $this->doAssociations($name);
$data['validate'] = $this->doValidation($name);
}
$data['primaryKey'] = $name->primaryKey;
$data['useTable'] = $name->table;
$data['useDbConfig'] = $name->useDbConfig;
$data['name'] = $name = $name->name;
} else {
$data['name'] = $name;
}