Hello,

I have a strange problem. I run on Cakephp 2.1 App on PHP 5.4 and 5.3.10.
On PHP 5.3.10 is everything fine but on 5.4 i get this error:

*Fatal error*: Class 'Debugger' not found in *
/***/beta/app/Plugin/Markitup/View/Helper/MarkitupHelper.php *on line *161*
*
*
The line 161 is the last line of the file.

The head of the Helper looks like this:

App::import('Core', 'Debugger');
App::uses('AppHelper', 'View/Helper');

class MarkitupHelper extends AppHelper {

The funny think is that happens although with the DebugKit Plugin.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Does anyone had the same Problem?