Hi,

I'm using the usermin plugin to manage users and access rights.

In the first step, everything works fine, as long as the user is not logged
in he can't access any pages.

No I made a "logout" menu entry which points to ->
http://localhost/cakephp/logout and calls the following function in the
umusers controller of the usermin plugin:

    public function logout() {
        $this->redirect($this->Auth->logout());
    }

This redirects to the login page again.

The problem is - even after being logged out this way, I can access other
pages.

Only after clearing the browser cache it works as expected - but only
once... HELP!