thank you rodrigo,but i have error.

this is my code:

before:

public $components = array(
        'Acl',
        'Auth' => array(
            'authorize' => array(
                'Actions' => array('actionPath' => 'controllers')
            )
        )
)
after change:
public $components = array(
        'Acl',
        'Auth' => array(
            'authorize' => array(
                'Actions' => array('actionPath' => 'controllers'),
'authenticate' => array(
            'Form' => array(
                'scope' => array('User.valid' => 1)
            )
        )
            )
)

this is my error:

Authorization adapter "authenticate" was not found.

note:
befor i edit my code i can login and logout and  now with this code i can
only login and when i want logout i see this error.
*i want only valid user(User.valid=1) can login*