Hey,

I have a little problem with the Auth component. Normally I use it
together with ACL, everything works finde. Now I have a really small
Project and I just want to have some authentication without ACL tables
or different roles.

The basic setup is like the following:

AppController

$components = array('Auth', 'Session', ...);

$this->currentUser = $this->Auth->user();
$this->isAuthed = !empty($this->currentUser);

$this->Auth->authorize = 'controllers';
$this->Auth->loginAction = array('controller' => 'users', 'action' =>
'login');
$this->Auth->loginRedirect = '/';
$this->Auth->logoutRedirect = '/';
$this->Auth->loginError = 'Login failed!';
$this->Auth->authError = 'Please login to see the contents of the
site!';
$this->Auth->userScope = array(
    'deleted' => 0,
    'status' => 2
);

Login and Logout are working fine. I have all data for the user within
the session after a login.

BUT when I try to open any other action besides login/logout or
actions like index within a controller "forms", (forms/index) I am
redirected to the page before without any messae. I have no access to
the actions anymore, no matter if I'm logged in or not.

What am I missing here? I do NOT want to use $this->Auth->allow()
because it makes the actions accessible for EVERYONE and that is what
I am trying to cover...