No one has run into this? It seems that the links are pointing to my
root directory instead of the directory that has been designated as
the virtual domain. I'm not really good with .htaccess files so the
problem might be in there although I am using the default and they do
seem to work on my localhost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.