Hi all,
today I downloaded the CakePHP 2.1.1 for the first time and started a new
project with it, what I just saw at first look at the default layout source
was $this->fetch(..) commands that I have not seen in CakePHP 1.x or 2.0,
so I wanted to look it up in API but it was very interesting that the
http://api20.cakephp.org does not contain any description for this method,
not in View class and not any where else. Now I wanted to ask if the API
has to be updated to contain this and any other methods of 2.1 version or
am I missing something which is preventing me from finding this method in
API?

thanks in advance,
MN