Can you give me a specific example of how to use saveMany? I have 4000
clients in my database. Can I create another encrypted field in the
database (say ssn_temp) then do something like this:

$this->User->saveMany(array(array('ssn_temp' => array('User' => 'ssn'))));

Would something like that work? I'm really confused by the documentation on
saveMany