I am new to CakePHP and am building an application to help learn the
framework.  I am having a problem trying to instiate one model from
another model.  Here is the basic premise...

Assume a simple application - I have Feeds (as in RSS Feeds) and
Content.  I want to create a page that grabs an RSS feed, loops
through each of the items, and saves each item in separately in the
Content table.  Here is what I would LIKE to do - but have problems.
My problems may be both conceptual and/or syntax related.

In the FEED model, I created a function called processFeedContent.
Here is how I would like it to work (written in psuedo-code):

    public function processFeedContent($feedUrl = null) {

        $xml = Xml::build($feedUrl);
        $x_array = Xml::toArray($xml);
        $contents = $x_array['rss']['channel']['item'];

                for each($contents as $content) {
                        $title = $content['title'];
                        $link = $content['link'];

                        //THIS IS THE PART I NEED HELP WITH.
                       //THE CODE BELOW IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO IN
PSUEDO CODE

                         //STEP 1 - Instantiate an empty Content
Object
                        $myContent = $this->Create('Content');

                        //STEP 2 - Set appropriate values in the newly
created object
                        $myContent->set('title', $title);
                        $myContent->set('link', $link);

                       //STEP3 - Save the New Object
                      $myContent->save();

ANy help or guidance will be greatly apprecaited