I'm trying to Save and Validate categories with 3 translations for the
field 'name' using TranslateBehavior.
I have a problem with the validation of the field with Translation.

Model/Category.php

public $actsAs = array('Translate' => array('name' => 'MyTranslateName'));
> public $validate = array(
>     'name' => array(
>         'notempty' => array(
>             'rule' => array('notempty'),
>             'message' => 'Error notempty',
>         ),
>     ),
> );

View/Categories/admin_edit.ctp:

    echo $this->Form->create('Category');
>     echo $this->Form->input('Category.name.deu', array('label' =>
> __d('Category', 'Name Deu')));
>     echo $this->Form->input('Category.name.eng', array('label' =>
> __d('Category', 'Name Eng')));
>     echo $this->Form->input('Category.name.ita', array('label' =>
> __d('Category', 'Name Ita')));
>     echo $this->Form->end(__d('app', 'Submit'));

In the controller I use simply the save() method and the behavior store 3
records correctly in i18n table but the all three values are not validated.
Is validated only the field of language = $this->Category->locale but in
case of a error the error is returned for Category.name field and not for
Category.name.eng and for this error messages are not displayed...

How can I do to validate translations in the same form?

Thanks!
Massimo