I am new to CakePHP and am following the Packt Publishing book to get used
to the tool (and challenge myself following 1.2 wirtten apps on 2.1.2).
It's working well however I am stuck with basic scaffold as described in
the books and online documentation.

I am running MySQL 5.5 on Ubuntu Linux 12.04 amd64.

The SQL table in my db is defined here:

CREATE TABLE `books` (
  `id` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `isbn` varchar(10) NOT NULL,
  `title` varchar(127) NOT NULL,
  `description` text NOT NULL,
  `author_name` varchar(127) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1

In app/Model/ I have the following book.php:

<?php
class Book extends AppModel {
 var $name = 'Book';
}
?>

In app/Controller/BooksController.php:

<?php
class BooksController extends AppController {
 var $name = 'Books';
var $scaffold;
}
?>

Now if I go to my test application (Available on the Internet, so you can
check it out) http://15-sign.15-cloud.fr/Bakery/books it works with the Add
function, but View / Edit / Delete  all return errors like:

*Error: *The requested address *'/Bakery/books/view'* was not found on this
server.
*
*
*Error: *The requested address *'/Bakery/books/edit'* was not found on this
server.
*
*
*Error: *The requested address *'/Bakery/books/delete'* was not found on
this server.

What is causing these errors, is this a bug in the scaffold code?

Thanks in advance,
Ludovic